Reasons to use an agent
Top Ten Reasons You Should Use an Agent to Purchase Pre-Construction
- It doesn’t cost you a dime.
- You get first pick of the units and lots; so you get the place you actually want.
- You get discounts on pricing; so you pay less than the public.
- You get special incentives, e.g., buyer cashback, free upgrades, discounts on parking and lockers…
- Agents negotiate on your behalf with the builder.
- Agents can refer you to mortgage and legal professionals.
- Agents make sure you don’t overpay for your new home or unit.
- Agents can help you select the best floor plan, upgrades and finishes for your needs.
- Agents can help you navigate through the process and help you understand your obligations, e.g., closing costs.
- Agents want you to be a life-long client; so they have your best interest in mind — not the builders.